Here's a page of just little things to brighten your day.
Flowers, crafts and just about anything to make you smile.
Please comment on your favorites!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Icelandic Poppies

The building management at my office complex in Burbank switches out the flowers every season. This spring, they've put in icelandic poppies! What I like about this flower the most is its delicate paper like petals. I also like them because when I was young, my family took a trip to Vancouver and visited Butchart Gardens. I still remember my grandma commenting on how she liked these flowers and I thought "So do I!" To this day I still remember that.

Love the soft pink blossoms.


You can really see the delicate paperlike texture of the petals here.


This is how it would feel if you were a bug on the leaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment