Here's a page of just little things to brighten your day.
Flowers, crafts and just about anything to make you smile.
Please comment on your favorites!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Growing Tulips

Spring is definitely here! I planted 6 tulip bulbs and they've made their appearance. In this picture you can see the cute little tulip bulb in the middle of the plant. I don't know what color the flower will be and it will be a pleasant surprise. I bought two packs of three bulbs from the 99 Cent store, one pack was of a deep berry purple and one pack is of mixed colors (each pack was only 99 cents!). Along with these, I had also purchased and planted rannunculus, but they have yet to make their appearance.

Tulips after 2 months.


After 2 1/2 months.


After 3 months.


After 3m / 1wk, I can see the color! This bloom is going to be purple!


After 3m / 3 wk, the tulips are really here!




Harvested!

1 comment: