Here's a page of just little things to brighten your day.
Flowers, crafts and just about anything to make you smile.
Please comment on your favorites!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lavendar

I picked some lavendar from my bush this weekend. Had to do it before the gardener trimmed all the blooms off. I placed them in different containers throughout the house.




I actually have two different breeds growing side by side.


Here's the bush. I know the gardener is going to trim it!


(Update 4/8/10) I am so over lavendar! These cut blossoms that I brought into the house ended up being invested with catepillar eggs! After a few days, I found 5-6 catepillars emerging from the blossom. It was quite unpleasant and is going to make me think twice next time I bring cut flowers into the house. yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment